Want to enrol in the best but most affordable UK university? Then Ulster University can be the top choice for you. Apply through AIMS Education to Ulster University in the September intakes of 2022. The application deadline for September intakes is 30th July 2022 and enrolment week is 19th September 2022.
About Ulster University
- In 2022, Ulster university ranked 44th out of 130 UK Universities.
- Ulster University is between 651-700 according to the QS World University Ranking 2022.
- According to the Complete University Guide League 2022, Ulster university ranked 44th position among the 130 universities throughout the UK.
- According to the Young University Ranking 2022, Ulster University’s rank is between 151-200th.
- Ulster University offers 2000 work placements each year so that the students can gain industry experience during studying.
- The student satisfaction rate at Ulster University is 81%.
- 94% of Ulster graduates start their career or further study within 6 months of graduation.
- Ulster University ranked in the top 25% of UK universities for world-leading research based on research power in REF 2014 with 72% of research activity regarded as ‘world-leading’ and ‘internationally excellent.
Ulster University Campuses- London and Birmingham
To provide students with industry-based education, Ulster University has purpose-built teaching facilities in the London and Birmingham campuses. The London and Birmingham campuses of Ulster University are partnered with QA Higher Education. The main focus of Ulster University is to ensure graduates have highly employable skills and to make them ready to function in the ever-changing business environment. This university has a big library and cutting edge technology to help students in advanced learning and research.
The Birmingham campus is a stone’s throw away from Birmingham’s new street train station and the largest UK shopping centre, the Bullring.
Courses available in September intake 2022 at Ulster University
Programs for September Intake 2022/23 session-
- BSc Hon’s Accounting with Management. ( London)
- BSc Hon’s Computing Systems. ( London)
- BSc Hon’s Computing Systems ( with Diploma in Professional Practice) ( London)
- MSc Strategic Accounting ( London)
- MSc International Business ( London & Birmingham)
- MSc Marketing ( London & Birmingham)
- MSc International Business with Advanced Practice. ( London & Birmingham)
- MSc Marketing with Advanced Practice. ( London & Birmingham)
- MBA ( London & Birmingham)
- MBA with Advanced Practice. ( London & Birmingham)
- Graduate Certificate ( London & Birmingham)
- Extended MSc International Business ( London & Birmingham)
- Extended MSc Marketing ( London and Birmingham)
- Extended MSc International Business with Advanced Practice ( London & Birmingham)
- Extended MSc Marketing with Advanced Practice ( London & Birmingham)
About AIMS Education
If you are looking for an educational consultancy firm that will help you to fulfil your study abroad dream, AIMS Education is the best choice for you. From application to visa processing, course and university choice, you can do everything at a single place named AIMS Education. The counsellors are very dedicated to helping each student in overseas education. So if you are aspiring to study in the UK, USA, and Canada, you are welcome to visit AIMS Education.